Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

I Had Another Baby

He's here. It's another boy and his name is Milo. He's sweet and cute and looks exactly like Jack did as a newborn.

Someday I'll write his birth story, but honestly a scheduled csection is not that interesting of a story.

He eats like a champ (read: all the time), but the plus side is he sleeps in pretty solid chunks at night. I actually have to get up to pump more than feed. Which isn't my favorite, but it's helping me build a freezer stash and keep up my supply for when his sleep inevitably changes.

Two kids is...different. It's rough a lot of the time. Bobby took 4 weeks off work which is HUGE in helping me with Jack and helping me recover from surgery (especially because I can't lift Jack). But it's exhausting and challenging and the 2 year old totally acts like a 2 year old most of the time. We're dealing with tons of whining and diffusing tantrums all day long. Plus marathon nursing and trying to let my incision and muscles heal.

So we're surviving. It's hard, but it's also very, very good.

5 comments:

  1. Aw congrats!! Love his name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats, Lil! It's been a long time, but I'm glad you're doing well and have added another sweet kiddo to your family. Two boys - exciting and terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! This post excites and terrifies me at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I so love hearing from you and hope you do find time in there somewhere to write more again. I know how challenging that can be though. I'd love to hear how both your boys are doing!

    ReplyDelete